- 19 April 2017: How wine from Portugal helped define free trade - Channel3000.com - WISC-TV3 - portuguese wine - Google News
Channel3000.com - WISC-TV3How wine from Portugal helped define free trade
Channel3000.com - WISC-TV3
A waiter removes the cork from a bottle of wine at a bar on July 2, 2013, in Alcala de los Gazules, Spain. Spain and Portugal are the largest producers of cork in the world with Los Alcornocales Natural Park in the Iberian Peninsula being the leading ...
and more »
- 19 April 2017: Wine Time: Cockburn's Special Reserve Port, Portugal - The Augusta Chronicle - portuguese wine - Google News
The Augusta ChronicleWine Time: Cockburn's Special Reserve Port, Portugal
The Augusta Chronicle
The Cockburn's property is 670 acres, with 240 acres of vineyard. Robert Cockburn returned to Portugal to found his port house after fighting there under Wellington in the Napoleonic Wars. He and his brother John were already successful wine merchants ...
- 18 April 2017: Portuguese wines thriving amid export growth, association says - FoodBev.com - portuguese wine - Google News
FoodBev.comPortuguese wines thriving amid export growth, association says
Surprisingly, the resurgence has been driven by growth in Portuguese DOP white wines, which increased more than 40% from 197,587 hectolitres in 2011 to 278,161 hectolitres last year. Exports of red wine grew by more than 25,000 hectolitres, from 219 ...
- 17 April 2017: Portuguese drink most wine - The Portugal News - The Portugal News - portuguese wine - Google News
The Portugal News
- 15 April 2017: Celebrate Portuguese flavors at Taste of Point Loma - San Diego Community Newspaper Group - portuguese wine - Google News
San Diego Community Newspaper GroupCelebrate Portuguese flavors at Taste of Point Loma
San Diego Community Newspaper Group
Event check-in for online ticket purchasers will be at United Portuguese S.E.S. Inc. at 2818 Avenida de Portugal. Attendees who purchase tickets at The Wine Pub or Matt Kalla's office can start at any of the participating restaurants identified on the ...
- 12 April 2017: Exports of Portuguese whites overtake reds in the UK - Harpers Wine - Harpers Wine & Spirit Trade Review (registration) - portuguese wine - Google News
Harpers Wine & Spirit Trade Review (registration)Exports of Portuguese whites overtake reds in the UK - Harpers Wine
Harpers Wine & Spirit Trade Review (registration)
Although Portugal is largely associated with red wines, for the first time, in 2016, the volume of DOP whites exported to the UK surpassed DOP red wines, it has ...
and more »
- 5 April 2017: Portugal pulls in Millennial wine fans - Off Licence News - The Voice ... - Offlicence News - portuguese wine - Google NewsPortugal pulls in Millennial wine fans - Off Licence News - The Voice ...
Portugal is outperforming other countries in the mid-range price bracket, with the younger generation – and females in particular – driving growth, according to ...
and more »
- 3 April 2017: Win Portuguese wine with Macao - Travel Weekly UK - portuguese wine - Google News
Travel Weekly UKWin Portuguese wine with Macao
Travel Weekly UK
To celebrate a refresh of the Macao Specialist training programme, the Macao Government Tourism Office is giving away 20 pairs of Portuguese wine this month. Agents who register and successfully complete at least one of the four modules of the Macao ...
- 29 March 2017: Portuguese wines offer great value and taste in best circumstances - Scranton Times-Tribune - portuguese wine - Google News
Scranton Times-TribunePortuguese wines offer great value and taste in best circumstances
Portuguese wines have a lot to offer: unfamiliar grape varieties, up-and-coming regions and great value. But buying a Portuguese wine randomly still can be like taking a chance in a box of chocolates. There's a range of quality on the market. You can ...
and more »
- 24 March 2017: Savour Portugal's delicious diversity | The London Free Press - London Free Press - portuguese wine - Google News
London Free PressSavour Portugal's delicious diversity | The London Free Press
London Free Press
A week's getaway to the resort town of Praia da Rocha proved to be a welcome refresher in the delicious diversity of Portuguese wines, which sadly are largely ...
and more »