- 25 May 2017: Vail Wine Ink column: Celebrating 325 years of wine with voyage to London - Glenwood Springs Post Independent - portuguese wine - Google News
Glenwood Springs Post IndependentVail Wine Ink column: Celebrating 325 years of wine with voyage to London
Glenwood Springs Post Independent
Simultaneously, a rift developed between England and France, creating an opportunity for English/Portuguese wine merchants to corner the market in England. It was around this time that Job Bearsley, an English merchant, traveled to Portugal with an eye ...
- 25 May 2017: At Bica e Vinho, a taste of Portugal - Buffalo News - portuguese wine - Google News
Buffalo NewsAt Bica e Vinho, a taste of Portugal
Owners Lisa DeCarlo and Dan Buscaglia, enthused by time spent exploring Portugal, transformed a former powerhouse alongside Cazenovia Creek into a restaurant and design studio. The result feels like a Portuguese wine seminar offering just enough food ...
- 25 May 2017: Portuguese, Mediterranean restaurant opens in North Chattanooga - Nooga.com - portuguese wine - Google News
Nooga.comPortuguese, Mediterranean restaurant opens in North Chattanooga
A restaurant industry veteran is bringing a taste of Portugal to the North Shore with restaurant Bela Lisboa. Owner Joe Vagos has owned restaurants in Portugal and Romania. He's worked on cruise ships and was the manager at Olive Garden for five years, ...
- 22 May 2017: Presidential Train: Portugal's tastiest rail trip - CNN.com - CNN - portuguese wine - Google News
CNNPresidential Train: Portugal's tastiest rail trip - CNN.com
A railway journey where the food by Michelin-starred chefs is as delicious as the passing scenery.
and more »
- 19 May 2017: Rangers: Pedro Caixinha resolves Derek McInnes spat over glass of wine - BBC Sport - portuguese wine - Google News
BBC SportRangers: Pedro Caixinha resolves Derek McInnes spat over glass of wine
Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha says he has cleared the air with Aberdeen counterpart Derek McInnes over a glass of Portuguese wine. Caixinha told McInnes not to come into his office following the Dons' midweek 2-1 victory at Ibrox, after the Portuguese ...
Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha says glass of wine halted rift with Derek McInnes
Aberdeen Evening Express
Aberdeen boss concedes defeat in bid to keep Ryan Jack
Caixinha: McInnes and I have sorted out our differences
STV News Glasgow Evening Times- Scottish Daily Record all 354 news articles »
- 10 May 2017: Slate Wine Bar + Bistro hosts Portuguese Wine Dinner - Food & Beverage Magazine (press release) (registration) (blog) - portuguese wine - Google NewsSlate Wine Bar + Bistro hosts Portuguese Wine Dinner
Food & Beverage Magazine (press release) (registration) (blog)
With his own heritage based in Portuguese food and wine, Slate Wine Bar + Bistro Chef & Sommelier Danny Lledó jumped at the chance to feature the Manz Winery in a Portuguese Wine Dinner. A $65 four-course dinner with wine pairing plus tax & gratuity, ...
- 9 May 2017: 8 & $20: Blackened Snapper with Spicy Mango Salsa - Wine Spectator - portuguese wine - Google News
Wine Spectator8 & $20: Blackened Snapper with Spicy Mango Salsa
High-alcohol wines will only fuel the fire, so look for low-alcohol whites with a round, creamy mouthfeel. A touch of sweetness can also counterbalance the heat. My palate favored a lush Portuguese white with green apple and creamy peach notes that ...
- 8 May 2017: Portuguese wines - a quiet revolution - Herts Advertiser - portuguese wine - Google News
Herts AdvertiserPortuguese wines - a quiet revolution
It was brought home to me yet again whilst judging in the International Wine Challenge again this week that there has been a quiet revolution in Portugal. While the Douro Valley in the north has been well known for generations due to it being the home ...
- 8 May 2017: US Becomes Main Export Market For Portuguese Wine - ESM - The European Supermarket Magazine - portuguese wine - Google News
ESM - The European Supermarket MagazineUS Becomes Main Export Market For Portuguese Wine
ESM - The European Supermarket Magazine
In 2016, Portuguese wine sales to Angola totalled €33 million, down 54%, while for the past two years exports fell by €65 million. However, this was offset by growth in almost all other markets, adds Monteiro, pointing out that the US, Canada, Germany ...
- 30 April 2017: Portuguese wine bar opens in Seoul - The Korea Times - Korea Times - portuguese wine - Google NewsPortuguese wine bar opens in Seoul - The Korea Times
A new Portuguese bar opened in Seoul last week, the Embassy of Portugal said.“Cabo da Roca Wine Cafe,” launched on April 25, exclusively features wines ...
and more »