- 21 November 2017: This RSS feed URL is deprecated - portuguese wine - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- 20 November 2017: Natalie MacLean's Wines of the Week - Nov. 20, 2017 - CTV News - portuguese wine - Google News
CTV NewsNatalie MacLean's Wines of the Week - Nov. 20, 2017
Douro Valley D.O.C., Portugal. Terrific value for this Portuguese fortified dessert wine from the Douro Valley. Aromas of blackcurrant jam and blackberry pie wrapped in smoke. Pair with holiday fruitcake, chocolate cheesecake or chocolate chip cookies.
- 20 November 2017: 25 wines for the whole Thanksgiving weekend - Sun Sentinel - portuguese wine - Google News25 wines for the whole Thanksgiving weekend
Quinta de la Rosa Douro Red Wine 2015 ($18). A bit like a Bordeaux made with Portuguese grapes, it has a light body, a bit of a tang, and loads of dusty tannins. Think red pastas and pizza. Achaval Ferrer Mendoza Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 ($24). Rich and ...
and more »
- 19 November 2017: Portugal's young ones step out from the shadows | Ireland | The ... - The Times - portuguese wine - Google News
The TimesPortugal's young ones step out from the shadows | Ireland | The ...
Sir Cliff Richard was once cruelly embarrassed on television when he was asked to blind taste a glass of wine. He trashed it but was mortified to learn that i.
Portugal: In the land of plenty - NZ Herald
New Zealand Herald all 2 news articles »
- 17 November 2017: Make A Toast - The Business Times - portuguese wine - Google News
The Business TimesMake A Toast
The Business Times
Apart from French, Italian, Spanish and Australian wines, "we are also finalising a vendor who specialises in Portuguese wines with over 50 labels". There will also be masterclasses to teach the finer points of wine tasting and food pairing. One of the ...
- 17 November 2017: The pride of Portugal - Financial Times - portuguese wine - Google News
Financial TimesThe pride of Portugal
Arriving in Lisbon recently, I was shamefully ignorant of this last feather in the Portuguese cap. But my hosts at an event to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the wine magazine Essencia do Vinho lost no time in telling me. In 30 years of visiting ...
- 16 November 2017: Madeira for You - Memphis Flyer - portuguese wine - Google News
Memphis FlyerMadeira for You
Like port, it is a type of fortified wine. It is named for the Madeira Islands, a Portuguese possession about 360 miles off the coast of Morocco. In the 15th century, when Portugal was a global super-power, the Madeira Islands were the last port of ...
- 15 November 2017: The Best Wine for Every Type of Thanksgiving - Vogue - Vogue.com - portuguese wine - Google NewsThe Best Wine for Every Type of Thanksgiving - Vogue
Picking wines for Thanksgiving is never an easy task. How do you choose something that will go nicely with sweet potatoes, cranberry sauces, turkey, stuffing, ...
and more »
- 15 November 2017: Vivino's 2018 Wine Style Awards Reveal the Year's Best Wines as ... - PR Newswire (press release) - portuguese wine - Google NewsVivino's 2018 Wine Style Awards Reveal the Year's Best Wines as ...
PR Newswire (press release)
NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The world's favorite wines have been revealed today, as Vivino publishes its 2018 Wine Style Awards, the only ...
and more »
- 8 November 2017: Wine holidays off the beaten track - Spectator.co.uk - portuguese wine - Google News
Spectator.co.ukWine holidays off the beaten track
Its wine credentials are well deserved. The hotel holds the largest collection of Portuguese wine in the world – and these vintages are fully utilised in its countless wine tastings and dinners. Having been delightfully destroyed by the two-Michelin ...