- 26 May 2017: Wines from Spain Announces 25th Consecutive Sponsorship of Food & Wine Classic in Aspen - Broadway World - spanish wine - Google NewsWines from Spain Announces 25th Consecutive Sponsorship of Food & Wine Classic in Aspen
Wines from Spain, a division of the Trade Commission of Spain, is sponsoring the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen for the 25th consecutive year. Since the first Classic in 1978, the event has been used to kick off the Aspen summer season and features wine ...
- 25 May 2017: Rioja Grapples With How to Define Its Best Wines - New York Times - spanish wine - Google News
New York TimesRioja Grapples With How to Define Its Best Wines
New York Times
Very few regions define their wines by age as Rioja and a few other Spanish wine regions have done. Brunello di Montalcino, which must have at least four years of aging; Barolo, which needs at least three; and Champagne, which requires single-vintage ...
- 25 May 2017: Spanish wine, tapas offerings give Enoteca patrons delicious choices - Lexington Herald Leader - spanish wine - Google News
Lexington Herald LeaderSpanish wine, tapas offerings give Enoteca patrons delicious choices
Lexington Herald Leader
You know that a city has developed serious food cred when restaurants offering the best of ethnic cuisine begin to crop up: Mongolian barbecue, Brazilian feijoada, Swiss raclette, Spanish tapas. I'm not sure where the best places to get the first three ...
- 25 May 2017: France, Spain meet amid ongoing winegrowers' protests - RFI - spanish wine - Google News
RFIFrance, Spain meet amid ongoing winegrowers' protests
France and Spain have set up a joint committee to try to defuse tensions in the wine-growing world, following angry protests in France against Spanish imports. French Agriculture Minister Jacques Mézard has appealed for calm after 3,500 litres of wine ...
- 23 May 2017: Angry French Winemakers Block Spanish Border in Wine Protest - VinePair - spanish wine - Google News
VinePairAngry French Winemakers Block Spanish Border in Wine Protest
The French are known for making their opinions known. This time, it's French winemakers who are angrily protesting — against Spanish wine, no less. On Tuesday morning, nearly 200 French winemakers gathered at the Perthus toll in Boulou, on the border ...
- 20 May 2017: GQ Man of the Month is Spanish wine Industrialist - eTurboNews (eTN) - eTurboNews - spanish wine - Google News
eTurboNewsGQ Man of the Month is Spanish wine Industrialist - eTurboNews (eTN)
In June 2013, Jose Merino Moro was named GQ Man of the Week – not the usual award for a wine industry CEO who spends months of the year digging in the ...
Stunning reds from Spain, Food News & Top Stories - The Straits ...
The Straits Times all 2 news articles »
- 19 May 2017: ¡Delicioso! Spanish wines, food make for a tasty Allegheny West garden tour - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - spanish wine - Google News
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette¡Delicioso! Spanish wines, food make for a tasty Allegheny West garden tour
This year's tour showcases fine Spanish wines -- sparkling white cava, medium-bodied red tempranillo and sangria, all carefully paired with traditional tapas made of Serrano ham, cheese and olives. Tortilla espanola, a traditional Spanish egg, cheese ...
- 19 May 2017: CMB 2017: Spanish Wines Excel at Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - Indian Wine Academy - spanish wine - Google News
Indian Wine AcademyCMB 2017: Spanish Wines Excel at Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
Indian Wine Academy
Spain also has the highest number of Grand Gold medals followed by Portugal, France and Italy, according to a Press Release, announcing results for the annual international travelling competition which ended in Valladolid, Capital of Castilla y Leon ...
- 16 May 2017: Angry protests against sale of cheap Spanish wine - The Connexion - spanish wine - Google News
The ConnexionAngry protests against sale of cheap Spanish wine
The action is aimed at stemming the growing trend for 'grandes surfaces' (large supermarkets) to negotiate high-volume deals with Spanish winemakers instead of buying locally produced wine from Languedoc-Roussillon. French winemakers say competition ...
- 9 May 2017: Young, French and Angry: Winegrowers in Southern France Are Struggling - Wine Spectator - spanish wine - Google News
Wine SpectatorYoung, French and Angry: Winegrowers in Southern France Are Struggling
Dozens of winegrowers from France's Languedoc region swept through three supermarkets in Nîmes on March 30, in search of wine they believe is threatening their livelihood: low-priced Spanish wine. To the dismay of supermarket staff, who stood watching, ...