- 21 November 2017: This RSS feed URL is deprecated - spanish wine - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- 21 November 2017: The World's Best Value Rioja - Wine-Searcher - spanish wine - Google NewsThe World's Best Value Rioja
Rioja is unarguably Spain's most famous wine region, but on a worldwide scale it is also one of the best regions for value you can imagine. Known for its superb winemaking, exceptional wines and deep history, it has long been a favorite amongst critics.
- 20 November 2017: Clemens: Use these tips for last-minute Thanksgiving wine scramble - LubbockOnline.com - spanish wine - Google News
LubbockOnline.comClemens: Use these tips for last-minute Thanksgiving wine scramble
Sparkling wines pair with anything and add festive notes to feasts. Real Champagne comes from Champagne, France. Italian Prosecco is very workable substitute at fraction of the price; Spanish cavas also can bubble to your rescue. California, New ...
and more »
- 20 November 2017: New 0.5 Percent Alcohol Wines Coming to Supermarkets - Food & Wine - spanish wine - Google News
Food & WineNew 0.5 Percent Alcohol Wines Coming to Supermarkets
Food & Wine
Tesco's offerings are Spanish wines being sold under the Tesco brand name. The “Tesco Low Alcohol Sparkling Rosé Wine” is made from Garnacha grapes, and the “Tesco Low Alcohol Sparkling White Wine” is made from Sauvignon Blanc grapes. They “use ...
and more »
- 20 November 2017: Spanish give English Albariño wine the thumbs up - Harpers Wine & Spirit Trade Review - spanish wine - Google NewsSpanish give English Albariño wine the thumbs up
Harpers Wine & Spirit Trade Review
The Wine and Spirit Trade Association (WSTA) took the English Albariño to Madrid to test Spanish wine experts in a blind tasting. The wine experts admitted they were impressed with the quality of the English wine calling it 'full', 'rich' and 'artisanal'.
- 16 November 2017: Spanish wine: bullish on Torres - TheChronicleHerald.ca - spanish wine - Google News
TheChronicleHerald.caSpanish wine: bullish on Torres
The Spanish wine category is growing but until recently one its major players has been mostly left off the shelves. There was a time when Torres Sangre de Toro — which translates to son of the bull, a nickname of Bacchus, the god of wine — was a go ...
- 13 November 2017: Wines from Spain shifts to 'informal' format for 2018 annual tasting - The Drinks Business - spanish wine - Google News
The Drinks BusinessWines from Spain shifts to 'informal' format for 2018 annual tasting
The Drinks Business
Wines from Spain has announced it will change the format of its annual London tasting event next year to create a “dynamic and informal” environment for ...
and more »
- 12 November 2017: Viva la revolución in Spain's innovative wine regions - The Times - spanish wine - Google News
The TimesViva la revolución in Spain's innovative wine regions
I was in Spain last week — not to watch history unfold live but to taste wine. Spanish wine is on a roll at the moment, and not just in Catalonia but across the whole country. Even in Ireland, the market share for Spanish wines has more than doubled ...
- 11 November 2017: Lodi Tour of Tempranillo celebrates the Spanish wine - Lodi News-Sentinel - spanish wine - Google News
Lodi News-SentinelLodi Tour of Tempranillo celebrates the Spanish wine
Thirteen Lodi wineries are celebrating International Tempranillo Day this weekend and invite local wine lovers to discover the Spanish varietal. The Lodi Tour of Tempranillo is focused on tasting this red wine from a number of different producers in Lodi.
- 7 November 2017: This Spanish red is the life of the party - The Boston Globe - spanish wine - Google News
The Boston GlobeThis Spanish red is the life of the party
The Boston Globe
Deborah Hansen, the chef-owner-sommelier of Taberna de Haro in Brookline, has seen her share of wine trends in the last 20 years. Some Spanish wine regions, for example, promote “big, oaky, too-ripe” reds that aim to please the masses. “I'm always ...