- 22 September 2017: Wine: Spanish red wines to complement autumn's rich stews and roasted meats - Edmonton Journal - spanish wine - Google News
Edmonton JournalWine: Spanish red wines to complement autumn's rich stews and roasted meats
Time to wrap yourself in your favourite sweater and enjoy autumn's fresh crisp air and crunchy leaves, then dig out recipes for rich stews, roasted meats and fall vegetables. These dishes beckon a discussion on Rioja, the superstar old-world-styled red ...
- 22 September 2017: ¡Salud! Spanish wine launches Wine & Tapas fiesta with Rioja 10 x 10 – Wine x Tapas - Foodepedia - spanish wine - Google News
Foodepedia¡Salud! Spanish wine launches Wine & Tapas fiesta with Rioja 10 x 10 – Wine x Tapas
This October, Londoners will have an opportunity to experience the taste of Spanish wine as Wines from Rioja brings a brand new event to the capital - Rioja 10 x 10 – Wine x Tapas. This debut event will take place on 3rd October at London's Grade II ...
- 20 September 2017: How to Make the Best Spanish Wine Cocktails - Tasting Table - spanish wine - Google News
Tasting TableHow to Make the Best Spanish Wine Cocktails
"They're unusual flavor combinations for sure," says Rachel Jackson, general manager at NYC's Huertas, which serves upscale versions of the Spanish wine coolers. "Most people in the States would never think of combining red wine and Coke, but it ...
- 19 September 2017: Drinking Out Loud - Wine Spectator - spanish wine - Google News
Wine SpectatorDrinking Out Loud
Their reply was what food and wine lovers around the world dream of hearing: "We've booked a table at Asador Etxebarri for 2 p.m. See you there." Let me be honest: These Spanish friends are connected. The likes of you and me cannot easily, if at all ...
- 16 September 2017: Wine of the Week: The multiverse of Spanish reds aims to please - Saskatoon StarPhoenix - spanish wine - Google NewsWine of the Week: The multiverse of Spanish reds aims to please
If you are feeling tight with a buck these days and you like red wine, you need to spend some time exploring Spain. They have a zillion different varietals planted, including most of the French varietals consumers love, and enough different climates ...
and more »
- 12 September 2017: Blue wine is now a thing because your Instagram doesn't have taste buds. (Un) Fortunately, we do. - Chicago Tribune - spanish wine - Google News
Chicago TribuneBlue wine is now a thing because your Instagram doesn't have taste buds. (Un) Fortunately, we do.
The Spanish-based winemakers will soon begin selling their blue wine in the United States. It's really, really blue. Mouthwash blue. Smurf blue - those little guys probably get hammered on this stuff. It's a blue that you'd think wouldn't be found in ...
and more »
- 4 September 2017: A Spanish wine-making 'feet' not to be missed - The Straits Times - spanish wine - Google News
The Straits TimesA Spanish wine-making 'feet' not to be missed
The Straits Times
Two youngsters pressing grapes the traditional way during the 27th edition of the Wine Harvest Fiesta held in Olite, Spain, on Sunday. Every year, around late August or early September, the Wine Guild of Navarre organises activities in the mediaeval ...
- 4 September 2017: Bennett's Bottle: Majestic Wine's Matsu El Viejo, the Spanish offering that tastes like dragon's blood - City A.M. - spanish wine - Google News
City A.M.Bennett's Bottle: Majestic Wine's Matsu El Viejo, the Spanish offering that tastes like dragon's blood
Welcome to a new weekly column devoted to the best the world of wine has to offer. Each week, I will recommend one wine to bring good cheer into your life. They will generally be in the £15-£25 price range where I strongly believe you can find the best ...
- 2 September 2017: Wine war in southern France has streets running red - SFGate - spanish wine - Google News
SFGateWine war in southern France has streets running red
Spanish wine producers see that argument as an excuse for protectionism. “We can produce the wine at lower cost because salaries are less,” said Juan Corbalán García, who represents the Agri-Food Cooperatives in Brussels. “But that doesn't mean we're ...
- 1 September 2017: Record high for Spanish wine exports thanks to China demand - FoodBev.com - spanish wine - Google News
FoodBev.comRecord high for Spanish wine exports thanks to China demand
Spanish wine exports reached their highest ever level during the first half of the year, valued at €1.32 billion, up 6% on the year before. Despite selling less wine by volume (down 0.7%), figures released by the Spanish Observatory of the Wine Market ...
China helps drive Spain's wine exports
The Drinks Business
Finding the finest Spanish wines
Business Standard all 5 news articles »