- 20 July 2017: This Season's 'Bachelorette' Fantasy Suite Might Have the Most Romantic Location Yet - Travel+Leisure - spanish wine - Google News
Travel+LeisureThis Season's 'Bachelorette' Fantasy Suite Might Have the Most Romantic Location Yet
On the penultimate episode of "The Bachelorette," the remaining contestants are headed to Spanish wine country for a romantic getaway. The bachelorette, Rachel Lindsay, will take the remaining three contestants — Bryan, Eric, and Peter — to Rioja ...
- 20 July 2017: Vera, Fulton Market's Charming Spanish Restaurant, Will Say Adios Next Week - Eater Chicago - spanish wine - Google News
Eater ChicagoVera, Fulton Market's Charming Spanish Restaurant, Will Say Adios Next Week
Fulton Market keeps on changing, as restaurant owners Mark and Liz Mendez have announced that they will close Vera Wine Bar, 1023 W. Lake St., after their last service on July 29. The husband-and-wife team opened the space in 2011 and shared the ...
- 19 July 2017: West Loop Spanish wine bar Vera closing at the end of July ... - Chicago Tribune - spanish wine - Google News
Chicago TribuneWest Loop Spanish wine bar Vera closing at the end of July ...
Mark and Elizabeth Mendez thanked the "wonderful people" who supported the restaurant in its six years.
Vera Wine Bar Closing After Six Years On Lake Street In West Loop ...
DNAinfo all 2 news articles »
- 17 July 2017: Resurrecting Ancient Wines That Can Survive Climate Change - The Atlantic - spanish wine - Google News
The AtlanticResurrecting Ancient Wines That Can Survive Climate Change
Despite Spanish winemakers' imminent need for a solution to these increasing temperatures, Bodegas Torres' ancestral-wine project was actually motivated by a desire to preserve local heritage. “All this research that we are doing by the ancient Catalan ...
- 16 July 2017: Wine, protest and Macron: why southern French wine producers are so angry - The Guardian - spanish wine - Google News
The GuardianWine, protest and Macron: why southern French wine producers are so angry
Right now, the main target of the anger of peaceful protesters and self-styled vinous terrorists alike is the Spanish bulk wine industry, where lower production costs (including lower tax and social insurance contributions for employers) make it much ...
- 14 July 2017: Sommelier Talk: The Reign of Spain at Barcelona Wine Bar - Wine Spectator - spanish wine - Google News
Wine SpectatorSommelier Talk: The Reign of Spain at Barcelona Wine Bar
From age 14, Gretchen Thomas was on track to become a chef. She'd been working her way up the ranks in the back of the house at local restaurants in her native Kentucky, and in her early 20s she eschewed the traditional college path to pursue a cooking ...
- 14 July 2017: Royal visit banquet: our guide to the wine and foods that were served - BT.com - spanish wine - Google News
BT.comRoyal visit banquet: our guide to the wine and foods that were served
In the red corner and artfully chosen, the trendy Ribero del Duero region is giving Rioja a run for its money, and these concentrated, perfumed wines are building a cult following. This tempranillo temptress may not have the ageing of the 2000 that was ...
King of Spain and Queen bond over Sherry
King of Spain introduced to English fizz
The Drinks Business all 465 news articles »
- 13 July 2017: 4 Easy Sangrias with Spanish Wine - Wine Enthusiast Magazine - spanish wine - Google News
Wine Enthusiast Magazine4 Easy Sangrias with Spanish Wine
Wine Enthusiast Magazine
They show the versatility and variety of wines you'll find throughout Spain. As a bonus, they also happen to be the base for summer's best wine cocktail: sangria. Here are four recipes full of fresh fruit and flavor to help you beat the heat and ...
- 13 July 2017: Early look at Barcelona, a Spanish wine bar, on East Passyunk - Philly.com (blog) - spanish wine - Google News
Philly.com (blog)Early look at Barcelona, a Spanish wine bar, on East Passyunk
Barcelona, a wine bar/restaurant out of Connecticut, is in the soft-opening phase at 1709 E. Passyunk Ave., the South Philly corner of 12th, Morris, and East Passyunk, where A Man's Image used to be. Expand icon. Advertisment. of ...
- 30 June 2017: Cheers To This Spanish Town's Annual Wine Battle - Smithsonian - spanish wine - Google News
SmithsonianCheers To This Spanish Town's Annual Wine Battle
If the answer isn't “getting doused in gallons of red wine,” you're not having as much fun as the residents of Haro, a picturesque town in Spain's Rioja region. Each year on June 29, as Mike Richard reports for The Manual, the people of Haro celebrate ...